HSBC Credit Card offers a wide range of rewards and benefits to its customers. All types of HSBC credit card are made in such a way that suits the needs and wants of the customer. HSBC credit cardholders get the benefit of reward points for each purchase of shopping or fuel. Apart from this, credit card offers cashback offers on various transactions plus various vouchers from websites like clear trip and Book my show.
HSBC credit cards provide you with some of the unique and most attractive benefits that enhance your overall experience of using a credit card. They are loaded with a whole gamut of features that include categories like lifestyle experiences, retail purchases, and e-shopping.
Top HSBC Credit Cards in India 2023
Here we have summarized the primary advantages of every credit card offered by HSBC. Just go through the primary highlights of the top HSBC credit cards listed below:
|HSBC Credit Card Variant||Annual Fee||Category|
|HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card||NIL||Lifestyle|
|HSBC Visa Smart Value Credit Card||Rs.499||Rewards|
|HSBC Premier Master Card Credit Card||NIL||For HSBC Premium Banking customers only|
|HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card||NIL||For HSBC Advance customers only|
|HSBC Cashback Credit Card||Rs.750 (Waiver applicable)||Cashback|
Documents Required to Apply for HSBC Credit Cards:
|Proof of Identity||Documents Required|
|Proof of address||Any one of the following:
|Income proof (salaried individuals)||Any one of the following
|Income proof (Self-employed individuals)||Recent income tax returns|
|Others||Your recent passport-size photograph (self-attested)|
Top HSBC Credit Cards Features and Benefits:
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card –
The key highlight of the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card is the excellent package of rebates and rewards, this card gives the finest experience with optimal security and scalability. You get attractive offers on dining, and retail spending by using an HSBC credit card. Joining as well as Renewal fees are nil for HSBC Credit cards.
- Introductory Offers: Cardholders will get a voucher for INR 2000 on the first transaction on Clear Trip.
- The cardholder will get a cashback of 10% up to a transaction worth INR 2500 within 90 days of card issuance.
- The cardholder will get 3 times more reward points on the purchase of selected categories for the first 12 months of card issuance.
Features and Benefits:
- 2 reward points cardholders will get on every 150 spent on the card.
- 5 times reward points cardholders will get after exceeding the spending limit of Rs.4 lakh to max Rs.10 lakh in a year.
- Fuel surcharge will be waived off for transactions between 400 to 4000rs and that will be up to 250rs per month.
- Cardholders will get a movie ticket voucher worth Rs.500 on monthly spending of over Rs.50, 000.
- Cardholders will get 15% off at more than 1000 restaurants in major cities.
- Rewards redemption options – Cardholders will get reward points on various listed products in the reward catalog.
- It is best suited for people who frequently do online as well as offline purchases.
Eligibility for applying for HSBC Visa Platinum credit card:-
|Age||18 to 65 years|
|Annual salary||Rs.4 lakh|
|The current city of residence||Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Mumbai, Noida, or Pune.|
- HSBC Visa Smart Value Card :
- The key highlight of the HSBC Visa smart value card is that it offers multiple offers and features that will benefit customers and save valuable time and money. Cardholders can avail of cashback offers and special voucher offers on Book my shop and clear trip.
- Joining fees is Nil.
- Renewal Fee- The renewal fee is INR 499, but it can be waived if the customer has spent INR 50000 in the previous year.
- Introductory Offer-
- Cardholder book my show voucher worth Rs.200 within 60 days of the card issuance.
- A cardholder will get a 3-month subscription to Gaana+ within 60 days of the card issuance.
Features and Benefits –
- The cardholders will get an Amazon gift voucher of INR 250 and a clear trip voucher worth INR 2000 within 30 days of card issuance.
- The cardholder will get a book my show voucher of INR 200 if he spends monthly INR 15000.
- 3 times rewards on online, dining, and telecom and 1 reward point on every 100 spent.
- Rewards and Redemption options–: You can redeem the accumulated reward points against gifts and vouchers available on the HSBC rewards catalog.
- HSBC credit card is best suited for people who do frequent purchasing through EMI.
Eligibility to apply for the HSBC Smart Value Credit Card
|Age||18 to 65 years|
|Employment status||Salaried or Self Employed|
|Annual salary||Rs.3 lakh|
|The current city of residence||Bangalore, Chennai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Mumbai, Noida, Kolkata, or Pune.|
- HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit card :
- HSBC premier master card gives you both international as well as local privileges. Cardholders will enjoy facilities like -airport lounges access, golf privileges, and complimentary movie tickets.
- Joining and renewal fees are nil for HSBC credit cards.
- Access to over 850 airport lounges across the world with 2 complimentary access per year.
- Complimentary membership to Golf Card for one year and 2 complimentary games per month (maximum of 5 games per year).
- HSBC Advance Visa Platinium Credit Card –
HSBC advance visa credit card comes loaded with special privileges in categories like dining, shopping, and many more. You would enjoy great benefits on the reward points program and other benefits like fuel surcharge waiver and entertainment tickets.
Joining fees as well as renewal fees are nil.
Features and Benefits
- Cardholders can avail clear trip voucher worth 2000rs on their first transaction.
- 3 times reward points on online spending for the first 24 months from card issuance.
- Monthly fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs.250 on fuel transactions between Rs.400 and INR 4,000.
- An entertainment voucher of worth INR 500 can be availed by the card holder if he spends monthly INR 50,000.
- Reward points can be redeemed against JP miles and Kris Flyer.
Also Check- falcon media marketing